Melissa K. Hacker Employee Excellence Award
Mindy Mitchell, LPN
Careers and employment at WindRose Health Network
At WHN, we believe in “going the extra mile” for our patients because we think they deserve it. Our staff members are typically hard-working, mission-oriented people who enjoy both the challenges and the rewards of working in a Community Health setting.
Current positions available:
PRN / casual positions
- Medical Assistants / LPNs / RNs
Part time positions
- No open positions at this time
Full time positions
- Behavioral Health Provider – South Indianapolis, IN.
This clinician is responsible for providing behavioral healthcare services, including behavioral medicine, as a member of a primary care team. Qualified candidates must be experienced with assessment, diagnosis, brief interventions, referral, case management, consultation and have experience with the SBIRT approach to substance abuse. Qualified candidates must be able to work with all age groups and have a minimum of 5 years of outpatient clinical work, preferably at a FQHC. An active clinical license in Indiana is required. A LCSW or HSPP Psychologist is preferred, but a LMHC will be considered.
- Family Medicine Physician – Franklin, IN.
Provide continuing, comprehensive & preventative health care to individuals & families. Req. M.D., completion of Family Medicine Residency Program & eligibility for State of Indiana Medical License.
- Family Medicine Physician w/Obstetrics – South Indianapolis, IN.
Provide continuing, comprehensive & preventative health care to individuals & families as well as prenatal care / obstetrics to pregnant women (high emphasis). Req. M.D., completion of Family Medicine Residency Program & eligibility for State of Indiana Medical License.
- Pediatric Physician – Hope, IN. Provide continuing, comprehensive wellness & preventative healthcare to infants, children, & adolescents. Requires MD or DO degree, completion of a Pediatric Residency Program, and must be eligible for a State of Indiana Medical License. Board Certification is preferred, but at a minimum, Board Eligibility is required.
If you are interesting in working at WHN, please call 317.534.4660, 317.412.9190, 317.739.4848, or 812.546.6000 and ask to speak to the Practice Manager…or fax a resume to 317.888.8419, 317.878.2302, 317.346.4062, or 812.546.0368.
Application for employment form (PDF) 220K
If you are interested in joining the WHN team, please print off and complete the attached application.
You may submit your application in one of the following ways: